Halloween is right around the corner and it’s time to dress it up. Wether your a kid, teenager or and adult your never to old to dress up! Yes, even you Grandpa can dress up.
Here are some inspirational Halloween costumes for you:
1) The flapper dress, with its delicate feather head piece and lovely fringed dress, everyone will recognize you’re from the roaring twenties.
2) Being a princess is a dream from any girl, and now your dreams can come true. Why don’t you become someone special on Halloween and dress up like a princess like Marie Antoinette, a Star Wars princess, Slave princess or a dream princess?
3) Why not go back to the basics and dress up as a super hero? Wonder Woman, Super Woman, Black Widow, Robin Hood, Bat Girl, She-Ra, Green Lantern or Cat Woman are great characters to dress up as.
4) Dressing up as your favorite movie actress or Character is always a good idea. Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn hit the stop of the list but also Grace Kelly, Dorothy from the wizard of Oz, Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Hollywood Honey, Effie Trinket, Mrs. Flintstone, Madonna, or Katie Perry are great costumes. And for the men James Bond, Indiana Jones or Doc from Back to the Future are great costumes too.
5) Sailor Girls are always an awesome halloween costume. Here are a few examples:
6) The 50’s are rolling in for Halloween…
7) Arg, Pirates on board!
8) Cowboys and Indians, always a great match.
9) And what would we do without the classics?! Vampires, Devils, PlayBoy Bunnies, Angels, Fairies and Witches are a must.
10) And whats halloween without a little scare? Here for those who want to make the night a bit more spooky.
Wondering where to look? Here are some websites where you can get costumes:
Hope this helped and have a a spooky Halloween!